REGLAZING is also re-lensing an old frame you know and love. It gives a frame you know and love new life and helps keep the cost of new glasses to the cost of new prescription lenses. New lenses make complete sense when you have the perfect eyeglass frame that fits your style. Reglazing brings new life to an old frame that is still in good condition. Adding upgraded prescription lenses is a good way to get the most value of a frame you know and like. Someday you’ll be inspired by a new eyeglass frame but sometimes it is hard to leave an old friend.
Your old frame must be in good condition. We’ll do the little things like tighten screws and update nose pads. However, we can’t fix small cracks and stress fractures or fix frames with material missing. We also can’t work on frames that are fragile and brittle. We want to help your frame tell the next chapter in your eyeglass life but, normal wear and tear can make it hard to reglaze your frame. Check and understand our frame liability waiver statement and then, let’s get to reglazing your eyeglass frame.
Here are some frames we won’t re-lens: 1) High wrap angle and sports eyeglass frames. 2) Shades with oversize or special shaped lenses. 3) Safety glasses.
Replacement lenses for re-used frames can be a great way to hold down the cost of a new prescription. EyeglassUniverse.com was founded on “quality and value” and we’ll do what we can to help you get the most life from your eyeglass frame when it makes sense for you to do.
1. Order and pay for your new reglazing lenses online.
2. Send us your eyeglass frame and lenses. Send us your tracking number.
3. At time of order, send us your new eyeglass lens prescription to confirm your order parameters.
4. We receive your eyeglass frame and lenses and prescription script.
5. We inspect your eyeglass frame and lenses and confirm pricing and suitability.
6. We manufacture your new eyeglass lenses OR we reject your frame and refund.
7. If we manufacture new lenses, we complete final inspection.
8. We either ship reglazing eyeglass frame or return your old frame and lenses